GOBLIN RAW 700 NITRO (SG746)
The power available in a nitro model is half the power of a electric model. The search for lightness is fundamental. For this reason, the RAW 700 NITRO uses a mix of solutions between the 700 and 600 size, in looking for maximum optimization of all the parts to achieve something new. The result is a model about 4kg (dry weight, no fuel) ready to fly. With this weight, the engine never loses RPM, the feeling of flying an electric model in your hands.
The Goblin RAW 700 NITRO, the lightest 700 size nitro helicopter from SAB.
- Weight: 4040g (dry weight, no fuel)
- Main rotor diameter: 1558mm
- Main blades: 650-720mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 284mm
- Tail blades: 105-115mm
- Cyclic servo: Standard 40mm
- Tail servo: Standard 40mm
- Throttle servo: Mini 35mm or standard 40mm
- Typical engine: .90-.105 nitro heli engine
- Fuel tank capacity: 650ml
- Typical RX battery: 2S 1800-2500mAh
- Main rotor ratio: 7.7-8.3:1
- Tail rotor ratio: 5.1-4.9:1
- Helicopter kit*
- 690mm main blades
- 105mm tail blades
* Kit does not include engine, pipe and other electronics, need to purchase separately. Assembly is required.