GOBLIN 700 ICONIC LIMITED EDITION (SG700-23)
In 2012 the Goblin adventure started with this kit. It was revolutionary in its simplicity with a molded carbon boom and unique servo layout. 1200 kits were sold in the initial pre-order release. Even looking back today, it was an amazing accomplishment.
10 years gone by, SAB decided to re-release a limited 50 kits of this iconic Goblin 700 model. With this "iconic" kit, you will share a piece of radio-controlled helicopter history.
All kits comes with a serial number ##/50 metal coin and an authenticity card.
Thank you for purchasing this VERY SPECIAL KIT.
- Weight: 3650g (w/o. battery)
- Main rotor diameter: 1588mm
- Main blades: 700mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 285mm
- Tail blades: 105mm
- Cyclic servo: Standard 40mm
- Tail servo: Standard 40mm
- Typical Motor: 4035/4525/4530, 500-560KV
- Typical ESC: 12S 160-200A
- Typical battery: 12S 4200/5500mAh
- Main rotor ratio: 11.3-7.8:1
- Tail rotor ratio: -
- Helicopter kit*
- Battery tray w. straps
- 700mm S-series Green/White main blades
- 105mm S-series Green/White tail blades
* Kit does not include motor, ESC and other electronics, need to purchase separately. Assembly is required.