GOBLIN KRAKEN 580 YELLOW/BLUE (SG580)
In 2011, SAB shocked the world with a new, unique and revolutionary design called the Goblin. 8 years later, when most people thought that having something even more original could not be possible, SAB impressed us all again with the introduction of the Kraken 700.
Now SAB impresses the market again by creating a smaller, more compact version of the original Kraken.
Introducing the all new Kraken 580, an incredible machine with super strong power train enclosed in an aluminum case and the body and boom design with integrated frames, to create an amazing fuselage style and a unique machine once again.
This new Kraken 580 pioneers innovation in mid-size helicopters, raising the bar on flight performance and technological advancement that will overwhelm you with excitement and exhilaration.
You will never be more proud to own a beautiful, unique and powerful machine that motivates you to fly and become a better pilot while giving you the pride of owning something special like no other.
The Kraken 580 is also capable of 12S and 600mm main blades for those seeking more thrill for their flights.
- Weight: 1760g (w/o. electronics, battery)
- Main rotor diameter: 1270mm
- Main blades: 550-600mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 260mm
- Tail blades: 95mm
- Cyclic servo: Mini 35mm (Standard 40mm option)
- Tail servo: Standard 40mm
- Typical Motor: 4025
- Typical ESC: 6S 120-150A, 12S 100-130A
- Typical battery: 6S 5000/5800mAh, 12S 2600/3200mAh
- Main rotor ratio: 11.51-8.63:1
- Tail rotor ratio: 5.3-4.9:1
- Helicopter kit*
- Battery tray w. straps
- 580mm main blades
- 95mm tail blades
* Kit does not include motor, ESC and other electronics, need to purchase separately. Assembly is required.