GOBLIN KRAKEN 580 NITRO (SG581)
In 2011, SAB shocked the world with a new, unique and revolutionary design called the Goblin. 8 years later, when most people thought that having something even more original could not be possible, SAB impressed us all again with the introduction of the Kraken 700.
Now SAB impresses the market again by creating a smaller, more compact version of the original Kraken.
With the introduction of Kraken 580 electric version, now comes the Kraken 580 Nitro for engine powered fans. It also makes a great trainer.
The Kraken 580 is also capable of 600mm main blades for stable and authoritative flight.
- Weight: 3090g (dry weight, no fuel)
- Main rotor diameter: 1270mm
- Main blades: 550-600mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 260mm
- Tail blades: 95mm
- Cyclic servo: Mini 35mm (Standard 40mm option)
- Tail servo: Standard 40mm
- Throttle servo: Mini 35mm
- Typical engine: .50-.60 nitro heli engine
- Fuel tank capacity: 440ml
- Typical RX battery: 2S 1800mAh
- Main rotor ratio: 7.98-7.4:1
- Tail rotor ratio: 5.3-4.9:1
- Helicopter kit*
- 570mm main blades
- 95mm tail blades
* Kit does not include engine, pipe and other electronics, need to purchase separately. Assembly is required.